Sunday, January 10, 2010

होम, स्वीट होम



#10/365: YAAAAY~!!!! In meh NEW HOME!!!!! with meh NEW ROOMIE!!!!!!!!! (as shown in the picture =D ) Today was my oldest sister's 26th birthday! Feliz Cumpleanos, Jackie~! I'm so excited now b/c I'm officially LIVING W/ DEIRDRE!!!! Thous must wait to see what is to come for subsequent Visual365 posts...muahahaha. Oh my gosh, it was so sweet! I came home today and said "Honey, I'm home!" and Deirdre said, "I was so worried about you!" XDDD These next two weeks are gonna be SO AMAZING!!

--For all you non-Hindis, today's post is called "Home, Sweet Home."

9 comments:

  1. You are so creepy. And for the record, I didn't say that when you got here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. i'm so sorry deirdre. regardless, it sounds like uber fun. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Deirdre...I feel the same way =) I'm so happy to have a friend like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We shall, Deirdre. We shall....

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... i'm curious as to what erin's penultimate comment said.

    also, i've a feeling deirdre is severely drugged.

    ReplyDelete